Over 95 years of heritage…
The Harrison Group began in 1923 when Arthur Stanley Harrison, the founder, created a manufacturing operation specialising in the distribution of raw materials for the rubber industry. The family company was originally based in Crows Nest (North Sydney) where it operated effectively as a division of A S Harrison & Co. The company relocated to its current site at Brookvale (based on the Northern beaches area of Sydney, NSW) in 1963 to cater for its continued growth.
Since then this family business has expanded into the distribution, manufacturing and exporting of a wide range of specialised materials servicing the petroleum, lubricant additives, personal care, water treatment and corrosion, mining, food and surface coating industries.
The team at Harrisons are perpetuating the Company tradition of personal service, which has been the hallmark of The Harrison Group since its inception in 1923.
In the 95 years since A S Harrison & Co was formed, the company has proactively worked with all suppliers to provide its customers with the leading-edge technology in all its key markets.