A S Harrison & Co provide decanting solutions to customers and is an integral part of our partnership with our customers. This allows our customers to save significant time and handling costs by purchasing a range of products from A S Harrison & Co that have been decanted into an appropriate size for their specific operations.
We offer custom solutions to our customers, by offering both pack up (drums to IBC’s) and pack down (drums to pails) services.
Packing services we offer, but are not limited to:
- Drums to Pails
- Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC’s) to Pails
- Drums to IBC’s
- Customised sizes (Cans, cubes, ISO tanks)
Benefits of re-packing from drums
- Significantly reduce additive waste (3-5 kg of the residual product can’t be extracted from most drums)
- No drum disposal costs.
- Easier handling – reduced labour costs and risk of product contamination.
- Increased operational efficiency.
- If required A S Harrison & Co can perform product testing at every stage of the decanting process ensuring the product you receive is within specification.
Chat with us to learn more about the efficiencies our decanting services offer.