What is Tree Peony Bark Extract?
Extracted from the dry bark of Paeonia suffruticosa, the tree peony is widely used to relieve spasms and inflammation. As an anti-inflammatory herb, Paeonia bark is useful for treating fevers, skin rashes, and nose bleeds. It also helps to soothe local inflammation while countering the drying effects caused by other herbs used to clear runny and sticky phlegm fluids.
Tree Peony Bark Extract is also used as a primary herb for treating the liver.
Paeonol, Ethanone, 1-(2-hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)
Potential benefits of Tree Peony Bark Extract
- Regulates blood circulation
- Anti-inflammation and inhibits pain
- Activates blood circulation to dissipate blood stasis
- Treats boils and lowers blood pressure
What makes our Tree Peony Bark Extract unique?
- A high content of paeonol
- Free from solvents and pesticide residues
- Very low heavy metals