Phytobioactive SOLIBERINE® NAT
Phytobioactive, quintessence of Nature, maximum concentration of natural active ingredients
Buddleja officials flowers from the Chinese mountains
Rich in phenylpropanoids, and ultra-concentred in verbascoside and echinacoside, it protects the skin against the damaging effects of light rays, UV rays, infrared rays and blue light.
SOLIBERINE® provides many benefits, absorbing most types of rays, regardless of the source, and inhibiting excessive ROS production that generates oxidative stress. It stimulates cellular detoxification, reduces free radicals and inflammatory mediators.
SOLIBERINE® protects the skins’ youth, its quality and its glow, protecting it from erythema, dryness, premature aging and age spots.
Photo Protective care, filter booster
Results of in-vitro Tests
The series of studies shows that SOLIBERINE®:
- Reduces by 43% the production of free radicals in cells exposed to blue light (HEV)
- Protects by 54% the cutaneous barrier against lipid peroxidation caused by UV light
- Inhibits by 56% the trans/cis conversion of urocanic acid under UV light at the stratum corneum level
- Limits inflammation by inhibiting the synthesis of mediators (leukotrienes and prostaglandins) and by visibly reducing the appearance of erythema following UV exposure
- Inhibits hyperpigmentation caused by UV rays, and the formation of « sunburn » type cells, which are the source of dark spots
- Prevents damage to the dermal matrix by inactivating MMP1 under UV and infrared light, and stimulates the production of elastin
SOLIBERINE® acts as a powerful system of biological defence against the damaging effects of various types of natural and artificial lights, preserving the skin’s youth, quality and radiance.
Soliberine NAT 809.10 KBLogin is required to access this page