What is Pomegranate Seed Oil?
Pomegranate seed oil is extracted from the fruit of Punica granatum.
Puninic acid 65%-85%, (9Z,11E,13Z) –octadeca -9,11,13 –trienoic acid, a valuable conjugatedlinolenic acid (CLNA).
Studies have shown, following potential efficacies of Pomegranate Seed Oil:
- Revitalises dull or mature skin, assists with wrinkles and soothes minor skin irritations
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, improves skin elasticity and enabling to protects the skin
- Provides relief from minor skin irritations and inflammation including, dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and sunburned skin
- May support the immune system and help the body fight against human cancers, obesity, diabetes, and heart disease
- Potentially ease symptoms associated with menopause and perimenopause
What makes our Pomegranate Seed Oil unique?
- High content of Puninic acid
- Free from solvents and pesticide residues
- Very low heavy metals