What is Angelica Root Oil?
Extracted from the roots of Angelica sinensis, commonly known as dong quai or “female ginseng” is a herb from the family Apiaceae, which is indigenous to China.
Ligustilide, n-Butylidenphthalide, Cnidilide, Butylidens phthalide , Angelica Ketone, Angelicide and Ferulic acid.
Potential benefits of Angelica Root Oil
- Nourishes blood and promotes blood circulation
- Regulates menstruation and stops pain
- Moistens the intestines for better bowel movement
- Assists regulatory function in the uterus
- Lowers blood pressure, expands blood vessels, increases blood flow and prevents arteriosclerosis
- Protects the liver
- Alleviates water retention
- Resists inflammation