INOLEX is expanding its US manufacturing capabilities
We are excited to announce that our global partner – INOLEX is expanding its U.S. manufacturing capabilities with a new flagship production facility in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The development marks a key milestone for INOLEX to strategically focus its expertise in Personal Care. In addition to fulfilling immediate manufacturing and warehouse operations, the 150,000-square foot site offers the opportunity for future expansion of capacity and scope.
“This is a significant investment to support the growth of our global platform. The flagship plant allows us to optimize our manufacturing processes and increase our production capacity so that we can continue to serve our customers and meet the growing global demand for our innovative technologies,” said David Plimpton, INOLEX CEO. “The new INOLEX facility also provides the opportunity for us to better align with our sustainability goals and those of our partners.”
The new Charlotte facility is expected to;
- bring increased production capabilities to meet market needs and the growing global demand for INOLEX’s innovative technologies
- provide opportunities for INOLEX to further align their sustainability goals with those of their partners
- support INOLEX’s continued commitment to their fast-growing beauty care business following its successful expansion of global operations in China, Brazil and France.
The expansion is set for completion by the second half of 2019.
INOLEX Ingredients from A S Harrison & Co
Partnered with INOLEX, A S Harrison & Co supply a range of award-winning ingredients to the Australian market. Notable product innovation awards include;
- Finalist in the 2018 Sustainability Beauty Awards for SustOleo™ MCT, a natural palm-free sensory ingredient alternative; and the
- 2014 Frost & Sullivan Global Personal Care Product Innovation Leadership Award for Emulsense™, a natural cationic agent for hair conditioning and skin care.
The INOLEX innovation platform is guided by the Principles of Green Chemistry and life-cycle thinking. The company is recognized for its leading proprietary technologies—with an emphasis on natural, plant-based solutions—in Alternative Preservation, Silicone Alternatives, Palm-Free, Film Formers, and Conditioning Agents. INOLEX is a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), is RSPO Supply Chain Certified, and offers 100% of its palm-derived products as RSPO Mass Balance.