Having storage issues? Constantly handling product? Need continuity of supply? Contact A S Harrison & Co for a customised storage solution.
We offer solutions for:
- Bulk storage
- Intermediate bulk containers
- Piggyback systems
For bulk products, we can help you convert your current stock into an ISO tank (33kL or 55kL self-bunded tank), which saves operational man-hours. Below are some photos of bulk storage solutions.
For intermediate storage, A S Harrison & Co operate a fleet of Chemical Heavy Duty Stainless Steel IBCs (dangerous goods compliant), which can be easily integrated onto your site.
Benefits of stainless-steel IBCs
- Reduced handling
- Minimise environmental impact
- Increased operational efficiency
Additional options include a piggyback IBC system, with either stainless-steel IBCs or plastic IBCs. Piggyback IBC’s are a great solution for sites that require continuity of supply or sites with no access to compressed air or electricity.
Benefits of the piggyback system
- Reduced capital expenditure – no pumps required
- Reduce the risk of spills
- Ensure continuity of supply
- Decrease risk of fire from static electricity
Get in touch with us to learn about the efficiencies our storage solutions offer.